Microdermabrasion has long become a brand name in aesthetic treatments and is the world's second most selling aesthetic procedure. It's no wonder that leading dermatologists and aestheticians of superstars incorporate this unique exfoliation treatment into every skin care regimen.
The award-winning Pristine™ microdermabrasion procedure offers patients a non-invasive and full scope exfoliation treatment that is comfortable and above all, a rewarding aesthetic experience. Since microdermabrasion is based on mechanical exfoliation, the results are immediately visible after the first treatment, making way for smooth, softer skin and a refreshed complexion.
Pristine™ - The Clear Cut Advantage
- If you haven't made the switch, now is the time. The advantages are all in favor of upgrading your service offering as well as your patients' aesthetic experience.
- Hypoallergenic & hygienic diamond tips – easily cleaned for reuse.
- Free of crystal pollutants that harm the environment and irritate the skin.
- World's widest treatment tip variety - allows you to expand treatment offerings.
- Suitable for superficial to deep treatments for the face & body.
- Revenue driving system with cost effective applications for your practice.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fast, efficient treatments – minimal maintenance and ongoing care.
- Adjustable suction feature for full customization of treatments.
- Unsurpassed system performance – industry-leading motor power with silent operation.
A Bare Necessity for Every Business
The Pristine™ diamond peel system is an ideal business investment for practitioners seeking to expand service offerings and increase revenues while minimizing ongoing expenses and eliminating maintenance costs. The Pristine system™ is suitable for medical use by physicians as well as for aestheticians in spas and salons.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and is the first to be exposed to the numerous external environmental factors, every day. Prolonged exposure to sun, stress and pollution take a toll on the skin's condition and appearance.
To strengthen and protect the skin, Pristine™ offers a unique long-term treatment method to reduce the appearance of sun spots, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring and skin pigmentation. Unlike any other, the Prisine™ Diamond Tips™ are made of genuine, laser-cut diamonds for a high-quality microdermabrasion treatment that exfoliates the skin and whisks away dead cells from the skin suarface. Each Diamond Tip™ was designed with a specific coarseness grade and tip size to allow a wide range of treatment options, allowing you to reach the crevices around the nose and hairline to exfoliating larger body surfaces such as the decollete and buttocks.
- Aging skin including eye areas, hands and large body areas
- Acne and trauma scars
- Congested & oily skin
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Ingrown hairs
- Hyper pigmentation
- Sun-damaged skin
Minimizes Appearance of
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Cellulite and stretch marks
- Age spots
- Uneven skin texture and glow
- Enlarged pores
Pristine™ is also suitable for:
- Removal of dead and flaking skin cells while simultaneously stimulating production of healthy cells, collagen and elastin.
- Significantly assisting penetration of therapeutic and cosmetic solutions for enhanced treatment efficacy and results.
- Effective treatment of hard-to-reach, large and sensitive skin areas.
- Full Body Microderabrasion Efficacy & Efficiency
- Highest quality equipment for best results
- Unmatched range of full body treatments
- Safe for sensitive facial areas including around the eyes, mouth and neck
- Precisely treats hard to reach skin crevices
- Hypoallergenic and hygienic with no disposable crystals to dust & discard
- Elegantly silent operation
- Enables effective exfoliation without causing skin abrasions, and without patient discomfort.
- The DiamondTip™ ensures factory quality is maintained over time.
- An anti-clogging system and patented treatment head design ensures even crystal flow for more accurate, safer treatments over wider surface areas.
- Extensive fix and return warranty including temporary replacement device