Patient and provider safety is our top priority at West Coast Laser. That’s why we’ve partnered with U.S.-based Noir Medical Technologies to be able to offer a comprehensive line of laser safety glasses for many medical procedures including skin, hair, vascular and urology laser procedures, as well as surgical and cosmetic laser procedures.
Safety -- Dependability -- Comfort -- Guaranteed
NoIR LaserShields are the product of engineering innovation and tight manufacturing tolerances, providing an optimal balance between protection and visibility.
- Polycarbonate LaserShields goggles are hardcoated and unbreakable
- Laser protection and absorptive dyes molded into the plastic.
- All specifications guaranteed.
- Non-reflective technology-energy is absorbed for a minimum of 10 seconds before loss of protection.
- LaserShield dyes are based on decades of research and innovation in chemistry-LaserShields will not photobleach or degrade over time.
- Unlikely surface scratches have no effect on laser protection.
- Converging protection with comfort and style.
Established in 1996 as an off-branch of NoIR Medical Technologies (1972), NoIR Laser Company, L.L.C. has emerged as a leader in the eye-safety industry by maintaining a singular focus: to develop a comprehensive line of safety eyewear for coherent and non-coherent light sources by responding to the needs of customers, both large and small.